Ep. 039 - Whatever this thing is...
Zach & Ryan are all over the place in this episode. They discuss books they are reading, speaking at a summer camp, and Eugene Peterson. This episode has all the marks of a mid July summer jam. No segments, no form, still good.
0:00 to 15:42
- Ryan Baker with the Eugene reference in the first minute.
- Ryan telling about his church’s baptism.
- Zach is at Berea preaching for teens!
- Conflict resolution in church leadership, challenging but crucial.
- Zach & Ryan then decide to give up on any sort of organization and just talk, so here it goes…
Everything AND The Kitchen Sink:
15:43 to 28:02
- Eugene Peterson and same-sex marriage.
- We gotta know for the sake of our teens; let our yes be a yes and no be a no.
- Zach and his experience at Berea.
- This podcast…horrible.
28:03 to 34:00
- 5 Star Reviews: Laughed, Cried & Kiss 60 Minutes Goodbye!
- Episode wrap up – Zach, thank you for sharing!
- Social media: @notarealpastor