Ep. 031 - Getting More done in the Office
Zach & Ryan are prepping for a few crazy weeks of family life and ministry by recording a few episodes in a row. This is the first. Joined by Chris Coakley, President & CEO of Grain of Hope. The boys share this productivity tips, and discuss life in Youth Ministry.
0:00 to 19:40
- Welcome to the podcast
- Shout out to Ryan for saying the wrong episode number…lame.
- Chris Coakley from Grain of Hope is back!
- Zach is sick due to a disgusting pre-school child
- Hear all about Grain of Hope on episode 8
- Insulting the Alliance Youth website…wow.
Grain of Hope: GrainOfHope.org
The re-vamped Alliance Youth website:
Main Segment: Oh, the Spaces You’ll Go!
19:41 to 39:09
- Looking at your week in daily thirds, staying in rhythm
- White boards, reminders, and check it off!
- Keep the fam a priority
- Free App: Slack
- Bullet Journal; or as the hipsters call it BuJo
- Free App: To-doist
- Evaluate your job description
- 2 days off in a row: life changing
39:10 to 43:47
- SAY WHAAAT?! – participate in the podcast with your thoughts and feedback
- Give us a 5-star review on iTunes, but review something completely different
- Social media: @NotARealPastor