Ep. 030 - Are you Valuing Your Volunteers?
Zach & Ryan are joined by fellow youth workers, Betty Morejon & Laura Slezak from Sunny Florida! The crew talks about cyber attacks, faith based films, and, most importantly, how to value our volunteers and youth ministry teams.
0:00 to 11:47
- Welcome to the podcast
- Have fun in jail Ryan!
- Laura Slezak and Betty Morejon’s youth ministry journey
11:48 to 16:21
- Growth during transition
- With blessings come new challenges
- Transition between student to adult leader
16:22 to 27:42
- Ransomware: CYBER ATTACK!
- Keep track of your kids and their technology
- A vegetable is not just a vegetable!
- Generational Sins: The Movie
Main Segment: Are You Valuing Your Volunteers?
27:43 to 52:41
- Delegating more than just talking to kids
- Honoring the personal lives of your volunteers
- “How can I take care of you?”
- You better recognize!
- Where’s my safe place?!
- Play dates are crucial
- Be available
52:42 to 54:33
- Give us a 5-star review on iTunes, but review something completely different
- Social media: @NotARealPastor