Dan Boal Returns! Alliance Youth Director and Youth Ministry Consultant at the Christian & Missionary Alliance, Dan brings a crucial discussion on 5 connections that must be in place for students (and just about anyone, really) to stay engaged in the local church. Zach & Ryan want to say thank you for listening, they cannot believe the show is 23 episodes old!
0:00 to 8:25
- Ryan & Zach are joined with Dan Boal, Director of Alliance Youth!
- Ryan sends his wife on vacation out of guilt.
- Dads…stop being crappy.
- 4 In N Out visits in a week, what were we thinking?
8:26 to 19:42
- A father finding out something horrible about his daughter.
- “What Happens When?” – A free resource
- Get involved before tragedy strikes
- To find your states mandatory reporting laws google, “mandatory reporting (your state name)”
Main Segment: Dan Boal
19:43: to 54:12
- 5 Critical Connections to Keep Students Engaged in Church
- Dan’s stealing content so people think he’s a genius.
- Ministry is about intentionality.
- 1. Connected to Godly friends.
- 2. Connected to a caring adult.
- 3. Connected to Jesus through His word and faith filled experiences.
- 4. Connect to a role to play using their spiritual gifts.