While at a conference Ryan and Zach caught up with Regina Robinson. In this episode they discuss the difficulties of your calling and how to be a leader in a secular sphere.
- We're on location and LIVE at Lead Youth in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Welcoming Regina Robinson, a leading legend!
- The beginning of Regina’s ministry life: church planting.
- Doctors words are not the final words.
- Regina shares how her son going missing solidified her call to serve the city of Boston.
- What are the fundamentals of why you do what you do? What’s your “brand” statement?
- What are you passionate about? How do you fuel it?
- Who is your support/accountability? Who champions you on?
- How scripture has come alive in Regina’s life, especially with her son.
- God is good, faithful, and he has a purpose for your life.
- How to care for yourself and others who are mourning.
- Your story is on lock down.