Ep. 006 - Shawn Harrison: Ministering to Gay Teenagers
Zach & Ryan interview author and pastor, Shawn Harrison, and discuss his book Ministering to Gay Teenagers. Shawn's life and career help us to understand and better love gay students.
Welcome Shawn Harrison!
0:00 to 21:37
1. Zach finally shut up for once, praise the Lord!
2. Where the HECK are the potatoes?
3. Kids wanna know, but the answers aren't simple.
Main Segment: Ministering to Gay Teenagers with Shawn Harrison
21:38 - Ending
1. Shawn shares his story.
2. The churches struggle to be a part of the dialogue.
3. "Love, listen, discern, respond."
4. Someone can love you unconditionally, but still not agree with everything.
Follow Shawn on Twitter @611pulse!
Grab his book "Ministering to Gay Teenagers"
Follow us on social media @NotARealPastor
Thank you so much for listening! Comment on the Episode or share it below!