Nate Parks, President & CEO of Berea Ministries, jumps on the show to talk about healthy churches. Trust us, with a ministry that serves over 1,000 different churches, Nate is qualified to share some of his findings!
0:00 to 7:30
- Welcome to the podcast…Zach is literally sick and literally tired.
- Nate Parks, President & CEO of Berea Ministries
- Farting toilet paper roll?
7:31 to 17:03
- Page 117; how will your new year go?
- Zach has a prophetic destiny.
- Ryan is in the top 10 more influential.
- What is “ghosting” and why it’s so wrong.
Main Segment: Nate Parks
17:04 to 1:09:25
- Berea holds about 1,000 churches within its eco-system
- How are we taking care of the soil so the crops grow?
- Does your youth groups philosophy align with the church’s?
- Get tenured volunteers, not chaperones.
- Working with old fashioned leaders.
- Youth Ministry has a depth and complexity that was never conceived years ago.
- Develop great chemistry with parents.
- How can we build a youth ministry that belongs on a resume?
- Connecting with Nate: Berea.org // @NateParks on Twitter // Nate Parks on Facebook
1:09:26 to 1:10:08
Thank you so much for listening! Comment on the Episode or share it below!