Zach & Ryan are joined by Rev. Tom Flanders, the Alliance New England District Superintendent. Tom relives his short time as a youth pastor, and then discusses how a regional director sees Youth Ministry.
0:00 to 7:10
- Welcome to the podcast
- Welcome Tom Flanders!
- Ryan likes mob movies…and Taylor Swift?
- BBQ Chicken Pizza, a Tom Flanders guilty pleasure.
- Zach plays dungeons and dragons. Fired. So, so fired.
- “Leave the gun, take the cannoli.”
7:11 to 21:29
- The guys voted and didn’t get stickers.
- Is this election different?
- Apologizing for the election.
- Ryan interrupts the show because of his need for French fries.
- Best ways to bring forth the kingdom. Is one of them politics?
Main Segment: Youth Ministry through the eyes of a Regional Director
21:30 to 55:15
- Rev. Tom Flanders: a REAL pastor.
- Trailer living for the sake of youth ministry.
- Healthy church: how can we align ourselves to see it happen?
- If you miss raising up a generation, the implications are huge.
- How the Gospel fulfills the heart of the millennial.
- Parents reinforce the consumer mindset of ministry.
- How can a youth group help a church grow?
- Find out more about Tom and what he does at AllianceNewEngland.org